Moving to a new country is a challenge for any family.
Relocating when your child has specific needs and may require specialist therapy services is uniquely challenging. It can be hard to know where to start.
Our service helps you navigate this new territory making the process efficient and the results personal, so your child can continue on their journey as smoothly as possible.
This service includes:
- An in-depth initial meeting to get to know your child and family’s individual needs
- A thorough case history to help understand your child’s profile and schooling/therapy history
- Reading and integrating any available reports (school and therapist reports)
- Contacting and communicating with relevant professionals (e.g. teachers/doctors/tutors) to help understand the presenting issue/s (whatever the time difference!)
- Creation of a ‘blueprint’ for your child which shows the various options and paths that may be suitable for your child
- A face to face meeting discussing these various options and thoroughly explaining the strengths and weaknesses of each option
- Once you have chosen your options, we develop a personalised shortlist of school, clinic/therapist recommendations based on your chosen direction
- Aiding and streamlining the intake process directly to your chosen school and clinic/therapist making it fast, stress-free and smooth
- Bespoke information to help you find appropriate playgroups, playgrounds, classes, and other services you may need to need to help settle into Singapore life fast and fuss free